|

I Want to Act in Kamal’s ‘Nayagan’ Remake - Madhavan



Madhavan’s ‘Vettai’ was released for Pongal and the film is still running to packed halls. The actor is happy with the outcome of the film as for him this film has come after a long gap in Tamil.

With the success of this film the actor has decided to concentrate more in Tamil cinema. “I want to do more Tamil films now. I will do Hindi films too but hereafter I will concentrate more in Kollywood. I want to do the protagonist role in Kamal sir’s ‘Nayagan’ if the film is remade. This is the film that I admire the most,” says the actor.

‘Vettai’ film has brought the stars of the film very close to each other especially Madhavan and Arya and Madhavan and Amala  Paul. It is Madhavan that both Arya and Amala  Paul are always talking about whenever they start on their last release that much the Mani Ratnam found has impressed the team with his personality.

Posted by Admin on 19:58. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "I Want to Act in Kamal’s ‘Nayagan’ Remake - Madhavan"

Leave a reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Entertainment Blogs