|

Dhisha Pandey Wait For ‘Mayanginaen Thayanginaen’ Release

Dhisha Pandey Wait For ‘Mayanginaen Thayanginaen’ Release. ‘Tamizhpadam’ heroine Dhisha Pandey is all anxious about her career as ongoing project ‘Keeripulla’ is stalled because of the strike by FEFSI members. The actress has shot for the film only for 15 days.

“I’m bit unlucky it seems,” laughs Ms. Pandey and adds, “My film ‘Mayanginaen Thayanginaen’, that is already completed is yet to see its release. And, ‘Keeripulla’ is stopped because of the FEFSI strike. But, I’m not losing my heart. I can wait for my career to pick up.”

The actress pairs Nitin Sathyaa in the film ‘Mayanginaen Thayanginaen’.

Posted by Admin on 19:59. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Dhisha Pandey Wait For ‘Mayanginaen Thayanginaen’ Release"

Leave a reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Entertainment Blogs