|

Udhayanidhi Stalin And Rajesh Joined Again?


Even as their first venture together 'Oru Kal Oru Kannadi' is getting ready to grace the screens, producer-actor Udhayanidhi Stalin and director Rajesh M have decided to do a film again, soon after the release of 'OKOK'!

Confirming this, Udhayanidhi says, "Yes, I will be doing a movie with Rajesh again. He knows well the pulse of the audience Also; my wish is to act in a film directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon. I will also try to realize it soon."

Stating that he dubbed twice for 'Oru Kal Oru Kannadi', the man behind Red Giant Movies says, "I guess I will be the only hero in Kollywood to do so. I felt so uncomfortable to do romance scenes."


Giving credits to Santhanam and Hansika Motwani, his co-stars in 'OKOK', Udhayanidhi says, "Both are top stars and they co-operated with me well during the shooting of the film. A big thanks to Rajesh for managing things in an efficient manner."

Posted by Admin on 02:23. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Udhayanidhi Stalin And Rajesh Joined Again?"

Leave a reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Entertainment Blogs